Terms & Conditions – Absolute Tours Budapest
You accept and agree to the following conditions when making an online booking via our website:
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
- To receive the student rate, you will need to present a valid student ID when joining the tour
- The booking is only valid for the program, date and person(s) listed on the ticket and not applicable to change.
- You can display e-ticket or confirmation letter on your smartphone.
- Advertised online promotion codes are valid only for online bookings through the website.
- Your online credit card payment is secured with Stripe payment provider.
- If booking is cancelled beyond the advertised free of charge cancellation deadline 100% cancellation fee is applied. Failure to show up on time to the stated meeting point for the program is considered a no show and the fee is non-refundable
- Bookings cancelled within free of charge cancellation deadline are entitled to full refund. Please note that the refund process may take up to 14 working days.
- We are not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents, loss of money, loss of any personal items or objects during tours. Tour guests are advised to have their own personal travel insurance.
- Confirmation voucher and receipt of booking will be sent via email once payment has been verified. If you do not receive a voucher within 30 mins of booking please contact our customer service at email@example.com immediately. Please also check your spam folder prior to emailing us for a voucher as sometimes emails are seen as spam.
- Complaint procedure and conditions: Clients may submit complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 7 days after the program. After 7 days we do not accept complaints.
At Absolute Tours Budapest, we only use personal data such as name, address and email as specified by the data protection laws. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties or sold. However we may use the data for our own marketing and statistical purposes, and when necessary we will pass it to partner program providers in order to carry out a booking.