Where do I get tickets or how do I book?
At the moment we accept only advanced, online bookings. Our website booking calendar shows live availability. After the booking procedure you will get online ticket and confirmation with all the details of your tour.
How can I pay?
Payment is secured by Stripe when booking online. You can use credit or debit card.
Where do the tours leave from?
Walking tours have various meeting points: the Hungarian Opera House, Deak Square or in the Castle District from Szentharomsag Square. The meeting point is is shown on the tour page and your ticket also shows the location where your guide will meet you. Private tours meet at your accommodation or a requested location.
Bike and Segway tours leave from heart of the town, near the Great Synagogue 1052 Budapest, Karoly korut 16. from Yellow Zebra Bikes & Segways. The shop is located in the courtyard.
If you can not find your meeting point, please CALL +36 20 9297506 (We are on WhatsApp too). Emails, sms and other chat messages are received with delay and we would not like you to miss the tour.
When should I show up for my tour?
We suggest you to meet at the designated tour meeting point 5-10 minute prior to tour time.
Who will be my guide?
Our guides are all licensed, experienced, motivated and knowledgeable individuals who are highly trained to show you the best of Budapest.
Will my tour be cancelled if the weather is bad?
No, tours run in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately. We provide light rain ponchos in our bike and Segway tours.
What happens if you cancel my tour and I’ve already booked?
This rarely happens but if it does you will be fully refunded.
Can I cancel my tour?
You can cancel the tours free of charge 24 hours before the tour time and you will be fully refunded.You can cancel the tours free of charge 24 hours before the tour time and you will be fully refunded.
Are there any restrictions as to who can do the bike tours?
No but participants must know how to ride a bike and be fit enough for light continuous biking with short breaks. On the e-bike tours we require our participants to be tall as a minimum of 160 cm / 5.3 ft.
If this is my first time riding a Segway, will I be able to pick it up quickly?
Your safety is always our highest priority. Therefore, we begin each tour with a very thorough training on the Segway before going out to enjoy the city!
Are there any restrictions as to who can do the Segway tours?
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg/ 90 lbs and be at least 10 years of age. The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 130 kg / 280 lbs.
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women or infants to participate.
- Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- As riding on the Segway needs attention and balancing, anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- You are required to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).