Enjoy a private walking tour covering all the sights of Old and New Town of Prague.
- Private walking tour in Prague with a licensed guide
- Learn about Czech history and traditions
- See Old Town Square with the Astrological Clock
- Short walk through the Jewish Quarter
- Charles Bridge and the view over Prague Castle
- Visit Wenceslas Square
Dates & Times
Please check our booking calendar
at your accommodation
Conclusion Point: tour ends in the city center
Full Tour Description
The Old and New Town Prague walking tour provides an unforgettable tour through the narrow alleys, sweeping squares, and most breathtaking historical sights and monuments in Prague’s center.
You’ll meet your guide at your accommodation and start with a walk through the charming back roads and alleyways of the Old Town, past some of the city‘s most famous sculptures and monuments.
From here you will come to Wenceslas Square, the flashpoint of the country’s battle against Communism and Fascism in the 20th century. On the way to the heart of the city, you will see where Mozart first dazzled Europe with Don Giovanni and see Charles University, one of the oldest and greatest universities in Europe, established over 650 years ago.
Now, you’ll weave your way into the heart of Old Town Square, full of fairy tale churches and architectural gems, and of course the world famous Astronomical Clock. After your stop in the center, you will take a break for a cup of coffee or tea, or a glass of refreshing Czech beer.
Then you’ll head into the old Jewish Quarter of Prague with old synagogues and cemetary, where you will learn about the tragic and amazing history of the Jewish people during their twelve centuries in the city. The last points of interests and stops will be concluded with a spectacular riverside view and historical account of Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge, two of the city’s most famous and beautiful sights.
Licensed English speaking guide, accommodation pick-up, coffee or soft drink or beer
Entry fees to sights and museums, drop-off
Know before you book
- You will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Pick up location must be reported at the booking or latest 72 hours due to tour time, otherwise meet-on location is available in center of Prague