Join a private Prague Castle walking tour. Climb the Old Castle Steps to enjoy breathtaking views and see the highlights like St Vitus Cathedral and Golden Lane.
- Private walking tour in Prague Castle
- See Old Town Square with the Astrological Clock
- Enjoy the views from Charles Bridge
- Climb Old Castle Steps and take great photos of the panorama
- Walk in Prague Castle (entry included) with a visit to St George’s Basilica
- Explore Old Royal Palace and St Vitus Cathedral and entry to Golden Lane
Dates & Times
Please check our booking calendar
at your accommodation
Conclusion Point: tour ends in Prague Castle
Full Tour Description
You’ll meet your guide at your accommodation and your Prague Castle Walk starts from the center of Prague. You’ll weave your way into the heart of Old Town Square, full of fairy tale churches and architectural gems, and of course the world famous Astronomical Clock.
You’ll take a short walk through the narrow cobblestone streets to the Charles Bridge which is one of Prague’s three main attractions. Then follow in the footsteps of history by crossing it and taking the same route as Kings, Queens and noblemen of the bygone era. After, we’ll take in the Prague Castle are and see Hradčanské Square with its many palaces like the Archbishop’s Palace and Schwarzenberg Palace.
It is time to ascend to the Castle via the Old Castle Steps and Nerudova Street and as you walk up the hillside , you’ll be treated to marvellous views of the city beneath us with Old Town and Tyn Church’s Tower, Vltava River and the Charles Bridge.
After this short stroll, you’ll head in to the Prague Castle (entry and visits included in this tour) to see the first and second courtyards, St Vitus Cathedral, The Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica and the Golden Lane. The tour ends in the Castle area and you’ll have time to explore for yourself and ask your guide for plenty of tips on the city.
Licensed English speaking guide, accommodation pick-up, entry to Prague Castle sights
Food and drink, drop-off
Know before you book
- Please wear modest clothing (covering the shoulders and thighs) when visiting the churches Male visitors are requested to enter with a bare head.
- Please note, that walking up to Prague Castle includes 290 steps!
- Pick up location must be reported at the booking or latest 72 hours due to tour time, otherwise meet-on location is available in center of Prague
- You will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.