Discover Prague's secret passages not shown on tourist maps, explore hidden courtyards and learn to navigate in a different way through Prague's Old Town.
- Private walking tour with coffee stop included
- Discover Prague’s secret passages not shown on tourist maps
- Hear unique and fun stories
- Explore hidden courtyards near Wenceslas Square
- Revealing beautiful buildings and parks
- Learn to recognize the hidden and secret way through the Old Town
Dates & Times
Please check our booking calendar
at your accommodation
Conclusion Point: tour ends in Prague downtown
Full Tour Description
After visiting the main sights of Prague, like Old Town Square, the Astrological Clock and Charles Bridge, become a local by learning the tricks only the residents of Prague know!
Spot and find hidden and secret ways through Old Town and hear interesting and often untold stories along the way too. The city of Prague was built from the medieval times and it is full of small and hidden passages, alleyways, pathways and beautiful little courtyard parks! The city was built long before urban planning was even a concept, making Prague a difficult city to navigate. Houses and buildings were built around churches and main sights leaving little or no room on the small cobblestone streets.
They made up for this by building grandiose squares with elaborate architectural gems and in doing so they left little nooks and crannies all over the Old Town where secret areas and hidden stories await to be discovered. These hidden areas and extra spaces were small and useless for building on, but the locals soon took advantage of these less frequented areas and joined them together to enable them to move secretly from one area to another all throughout the Old Town.
These areas are not usually on the tourist maps and hard to find if you are not a local Prague resident, but this tour will not only show you around but also unveil the history and personal stories connected to them. You’ll learn how to pass and maneuver through the passages and hear unique stories about them not normally elaborated on in basic city tours.
On this tour, our guides will show you the secrets of “Hidden Prague”. All the passageways are safe, well kept, open to the public.
Licensed English speaking guide, accommodation pick-up, coffee or soft drink or beer
Entry fees to sights and museums, drop-off
Know before you book
- You will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Pick up location must be reported latest 72 hours due to tour time, otherwise meet-on location is available in center of Prague