Private Budapest All in One Electric Bike Tour with Cafe Stop.
On this tour you'll cruise down grand boulevards and along charming side streets, learning all about the city and it's interesting history as you go. Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Learn about Hungarian history on Heroes' Square and City Park
- Opera House, St Stephen's Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bridge
- Buda Castle area – Fisherman's Bastion and Matthias Church
- Buda & Pest promenade bike lanes, Market Hall
- A stop for refreshments
- Approx. 22 km / 17 miles with Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal
April to October 10:30 - daily
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point: same.
|40 € / person|
- English speaking guide
- Electric bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
- Refreshment stop for coffee or beverage and dessert included
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- Guests need to be a minimum of 140 cm tall to ride the e-bike
- Minimum 2 guests are required to start this tour
- We use Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal Participants must know how to ride a bike
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
This is an exciting and extensive tour, giving you the chance to explore Budapest and its sights and get a feel for its vibrant culture. Along the way, your experienced local guide will be on hand to tell you about what you're seeing and talk in-depth about the city's history and people.
Your tour starts on Andrassy Avenue and at the Opera House followed by a ride up to the Heroes' Square and City Park along the three lined boulevard. Here you learn about Hungarian history and culture before biking through the City Park to the Vajdahunyad Castle complex and Szechenyi Thermal Bath.
Next you ride back to downtown to St Stephen's Basilica and Liberty Square and the magnificent building of the Parliament next to the Danube. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panorama over the Castle District: Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman's Bastion where our guide will explain in detail the sights. Next you cross Margaret Bridge over to the Buda side. But, before you'll take a detour off to Margaret Island - an entire park on an island - where your guide will be on hand to answer questions and tell you some stories from Budapest's tumultuous past.
You'll make your way up the winding hill to reach the Buda Castle District. Luckily, thanks to the electric bikes, the trip up won't be exhausting and you're arrival at the top will be rewarded with magnificent panoramic views of the entire city. While there, your guide will talk about the sights up here, including Matthias Church and the Fisherman's Bastion.
Next you'll cycle along the Danube bike lane taking in the Chain Bridge, Elizabeth Bridge, Rudas Baths and the famous Gellert Baths before crossing the Liberty Bridge to see the Grand Market Hall. Refreshment stop with a coffee and Hungarian dessert is included.