- Q. Where do I get tickets or how do I book?
Booking online is the best way to secure your place on one of our tours and also a great way to save on the price of your tour - we offer considerable discounts on selected tours for those booking online. Check out the individual tour pages for more details.
You're also very welcome to just turn up at our tour center and book there and then. Our tour office staff are happy to assist you in choosing the tour that is right for you.
You may Contact us for more information.
- Q. How can I pay?
We accept credit and debit cards online and cash in our tour center. For private tours, bank transfers are also accepted.
- Q. Can I tip my guides?
Tipping is by no means required but always accepted and appreciated by our guides.
- Q. Where do the tours leave from?
Unless you've booked a private tour with hotel pick up, our tours leave from our tour center - located just between the National Theatre and famous Charles Bridge on 12 Michalska st., Prague 1, Prague (street is written as: Michalská 432/12). We are easy to get to by foot or public transport.
- Q. Will my tour be cancelled if the weather is bad?
No, tours run in all weather conditions.
- Q. What happens if you cancel my tour and I've already booked?
This rarely happens but if it does you will be fully refunded.
- Q. Oh no! My travel plans have changed and I can no longer make my tour!
Don't panic! As long as you let us know at least 4 days (73+ hours) before your tour, your ticket is fully transferable to another date and time that's more suitable for you. If we can't find you a suitable tour we're happy to fully refund you, as long as you let us know at least 4 days (73+ hours) before your original booking. For further information please see our terms and conditions..
- Q. Are there any restrictions as to who can do the bike tours?
No, but participants must know how to ride a bike and be fit enough for light continuous biking for up to 3 hours, with short breaks.
- Q. Are there any restrictions as to who can do the Segway tours?
Segway riders must be fully mobile and have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. All participants must weigh at least 40kg (90lbs) and not more than 130kg (280lbs). For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate.. Please also note that anyone suspected to be under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Q. Are locks and helmets included in the bike rental?
Yes of course! All bike rentals include a lock and an optional helmet and bungee cord.
- Q. Do I have to leave a deposit for the bike?
Yes, you can either leave a deposit in cash (CZK or any major currency). We are unfortunately unable to accept credit card deposits. Deposits are different depending on the bike you hire, check out our bike rental page here.
- Q. Who are the guides?
Our guides are all locals who are legally registered and certified guides.
- Q. When should I show up for my tour?
We suggest that you meet at the designated tour meeting point 5-10 minute prior to tour time.
- Q. Do you have insurance?
By law, we are required to have a basic tourism insurance. We are fully licensed and bonded. For specific insurance questions please contact management.
Terms & Conditions
Brief overview of Booking Terms & Conditions
You accept and agree to the following conditions when making an online booking:
- Student rate will require a valid student ID card when joining the programs.
- The booking is only valid for the program, date and person(s) listed on the voucher.
- All programs are transferable and/or refundable if we are notified at least 72 hours before program start time.
- If a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of tour start time, no refunds are offered.
- Failure to show up to the correct meeting point on time is non-refundable.
- Your program(s) are 100% refundable should the organizer cancel the booking entirely.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and right to refuse service and or ask guest(s) to leave the tour in extreme circumstances i.e. improper conduct, disturbance of other guests or being under the influence of alcohol / drugs.
- Confirmation voucher of booking(s) will be sent via email once payment has been verified. If you do not receive a voucher within 30 minutes of booking please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full terms and conditions
- You must print your pre-paid voucher(s) and present it for redemption at the start of your tour, activity, service, product, program or attraction. In order to redeem your voucher, you must sign it and present it with valid photo identification bearing the name of the person who made the purchase.
- Guests who book via a smartphone or tablet or who can not print their voucher must sign a “proof of participation” ticket supplied by the tour/activity/program staff in order to participate in the tour/activity/program. You must also present valid photo identification bearing the name of the person who made the purchase.
- If you purchase the student rate you will need to present a valid student ID card. If you do not have a valid student ID card you will be asked to pay the difference on the spot or refused participation. If you choose to not participate you will forfeit any fees you have already paid and will not be refunded.
- Products and services are 100% refundable if cancelled within 24 hours from event start time. If cancellation takes place within 3 days (72 hours) from the stated departure time the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Products and services are fully transferable if requested within 4 days (73+ hours) of event start time. Transfer requests submitted within 3 days (72 hours) of the start time incur a 5€ surcharge per person for all programs. We always endeavour to fulfil transfer requests but in cases where tours are full or a suitable time is not available, transfer requests made within 72 hours of start time will not be refunded. Transfers are not permitted if the original reservation time has passed.
- Tardiness or failure to show up to stated meeting point on time for the activity is considered a no show and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We as the supplier take no responsibility or liability for loss of life, money, objects, items or damages / injuries that occur prior to, on or after the event.
- The supplier is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents during tours.
- All tours are subject to house rules posted in our tour center office.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes to tours and programs without prior notice due to circumstances beyond normal control including but not limited to extreme weather, road closures, city disruptions.
- Supplier reserves the right to refuse service and or ask guest(s) to leave the tour/program in extreme circumstances including but not limited to improper conduct, disturbance of other guests or being under the influence of alcohol / drugs.
- Ticket / voucher may not be used in any combination of, or with other discounts.
- Promotions and or discounts can not be requested after the original purchase has been completed for any reason.
- Complaint procedure and conditions: Clients may submit complaints to email@example.com up to 7 days after the program. After 7 days we do not accept complaints.
Your Privacy: We only use personal data such as name, address and email as specified by the data protection laws. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties or sold. However we may use the data for our own marketing and statistical purposes, and when necessary we will pass it to partner program providers in order to carry out a booking.