Taste the most famous and sought after Czech micro-brewed beers, spirits and delicious traditional Czech food on this tasting extravaganza!
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- English-speaking guide
- An introduction to Czech beer and food
- Entry to a beer museum with sampling
- A visit to a local brewery pub with fresh micro beer and snacks
- Taster glasses of micro-brewed Czech beers
- A hearty selection of traditional Czech beer snacks
All year round
17:30 - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Absolute Tour Center: 12 Michalska Street, Prague 1 (written as: Michalská 432/12) - entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Stare Paní
Conclusion point: Tour ends in city center
- English speaking guide
- 2 beer tasting with 3 beer types at each place
- Czech food taster platters
- Beer museum entry
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 guests are required for this tour to run
- No guests under 18 are allowed on this tour
- Important notice: We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 1 hour
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Guides reserve the right to refuse service and/or drinks to overly intoxicated participants
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
You have already heard of the great reputation that Czech beer has, and now is your chance to taste it for yourself and learn why the Czech Republic makes some of the best beer in the world! For over 1000 years Czech beer has been supported by Kings, embraced wholeheartedly by the people, looked after with a loving touch by skilled brewmasters, and gained respect the world over.
This will be an evening of tasting amazing, small production beers (known as microbrews) from some of the highest quality small breweries in the world and eating some of the most delicious traditional Czech beer snacks on offer in Prague.
We focus on teaching you about the beer traditions and culture of the Czech Republic and visiting a local small brewery in downtown Prague!
We will start the tour by visiting a beer museum and teaching you about beer history and culture in the Czech Republic. During the museum visit, you'll be able to see real beer process props from the medieval times up as well as try several types of beer on site.
After, we will visit a small, centuries-old beer hall where they still brew their own beer right in the middle of Prague's inner Old Town! Your guide will tell you about the current state of beer making in the country, and let you enjoy a few top-notch varieties of delicious Czech craft beer. The waiter will bring a sumptuous platter of traditional Czech beer snacks from a local chef, so that you get to know what Czechs like to eat alongside their beer. (These taster platters are not equivalent to a full dinner).
This tour is not just for beer connoisseurs and food travelers, but also for those who'd like to really get to know Czech culture and what holds it together - food and beer!