Join us for an evening stroll full of legends, magic, mystery and romantic stories!
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour with English-speaking guide
- Haunted Prague, Prague Castle and its pagan past
- Old Town Square, Atrological Clock and the Astrologer's Tomb
- The mystical tradition of the Kabbah and the Jewish Town
- The astrological symbolism of the Charles Bridge
- 1 hour boat tour along the Vltava River
1 April to 15 October 19:00 - Tuesday, Friday, Sunday
Absolute Tour Center: 12 Michalska Street, Prague 1 (written as: Michalská 432/12) - entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Stare Paní
Conclusion point: Tour ends in city center
- English speaking guide
- Welcome drink of choice
- Boat cruise ticket
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 guests are required for this tour to run.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Not recommended to infants.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
The history of Prague is filled with magic, beauty and romance. On this Enchanted Prague tour, you'll discover these aspects of the city and hear stories from its past. Along the way, you'll hear about Mozart's house and talk about his special relationship with Prague, after all, this city known as 'Mozart's Mistress'. You'll also hear about Casanova, one of the most interesting characters of the 18th century, and how he created his memoirs while living in Prague.
After inspiring you with tales of the city's past, you'll wander over Tyn Court, where Medieval trade caravans stopped for some rest, relaxation and a little indulgence in the city's charms. You'll also learn the secrets of our famous clock – the symbols and meaning behind this fabolous Astronomical Clock are not what you think.
After all the legends and tales of Prague Castle, a boat will go along the beautiful Vltava River with both banks illuminated for an impressive evening experience and plenty of photo opportunities of Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and much more. To further add to the sparkle of the evening, the cruise includes your choice of a complimentary beverage.