For those in search of a fun and active way to see the best of Prague!
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Small group with English speaking guide
- Old Town Square, Medieval Prague
- The old Jewish Quarter and Rudolfinum
- View over Prague Castle and Charles Bridge
- Across the Vltava River to Lesser Town, Kampa Park
- John Lennon Wall, Zofin Island/National Theater
- Dancing House, Vysehrad, David Cerny
- Wenceslas Square, New Town and National Theater
- Estates Theater, Powder Tour and Cubist Building
Year Round - Daily at 10:30 AM
Absolute Tour Center: 12 Michalska Street, Prague 1 (written as: Michalská 432/12) - entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Stare Paní
Conclusion point: Tour ends in city center
- English speaking guide
- Bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- Participants must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
Private Tour Option
We are happy to organize your private tour!
Enjoy the best of Prague in a fun and active way! You'll get a chance to explore the city's major sights along the way, meanwhile, your local guide will tell you all about the most interesting parts of Prague history.
After kicking off the tour from Old Town, you'll head straight across the Vltava River, stopping on the way on a green island where you'll hear a story about the Czech National Theater. Then we'll cruise through Kampa Park, known for its famous baby statues by renowned Czech artist David Cerny. From here you can enjoy great view of the Charles Bridge and your guide will share the history of this world famous landmark built over 650 years ago.
Next, we'll check out John Lennon Wall – a collection of street art which became a symbol of protest against the Communist government in the 1980's. After crossing the river, you'll listen to the history of Rudolfinum and the city's Jewish Quarter. Your guide will intrigue you with stories of the Jew's 1000+ year history in Prague, and you'll take a look at the oldest synagogue in the city, the Jewish Cemetery.
You'll then go to Central Europe's most expensive street towards the always breathtaking Old Town Square with the famous Astrological Clock and Tyn Church. Here, you'll be regaled with stories about the square's famous churches, ornate buildings, and hear stories about the city's historical good guys and bad guys.
From here the tour continues through the center to the gothic Powder Tower, followed by a stop at the more inspiring Estates Theater, famous for Mozart's operas and where the movie Amadeus was filmed. The last major stop is Wenceslas Square, where some of the most important events Prague's history took place, from the Czech Uprising to the Velvet Revolution against Communism.