The history of Prague is filled with magic, beauty and romance. Join our sunset walking tour and cruise on River Vltava at night.
- Small-group walking tour
- See Old Town Square with the Atrological Clock and the Astrologer’s Tomb
- Hear the mystical tradition of the Kabbah and the Jewish Town
- See beautiful Charles Bridge and enjoy the view over Prague Castle
- 1 hour evening boat tour along the Vltava River
Dates & Times
Please check our booking calendar
12 Michalska st., Prague 1
Conclusion Point: Pier, center of Prague
Full Tour Description
The history of Prague is filled with magic, beauty and romance. On this evening Prague walking tour, you’ll discover Old Town with the stories from its past. Along the way, you’ll hear about Mozart’s House and learn about his special relationship with Prague, after all, this city is known as ‘Mozart’s Mistress’.
You’ll also hear about Casanova, one of the most interesting characters of the 18th century, and how he created his memoirs while living in Prague. After inspiring you with tales, you’ll wander over Tyn Court, where Medieval trade caravans stopped for some rest, relaxation and a little indulgence in the city’s charms.
In Old Town Square you’ll enjoy the sight of the famous Astrological Clock, one of the symbols of Prague and Tyn Church. You will walk to Vlatva River where you can enjoy magnificent views of the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle.
Your boat will go along the beautiful Vltava with both banks illuminated for an impressive evening experience and plenty of photo opportunities of Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and much more. To further add to the sparkle of the evening, the cruise includes your choice of a complimentary beverage.
Licensed English speaking guide, boat cruise ticket, welcome drink of choice
Entry fees to sights and museums, food, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- You will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Not recommended to infants.