Enjoy the highlights of Prague in a fun and active way!
- Visit Old Town Square with Tyn Church and the Astrological Clock
- Ride through the Jewish Quarter
- See Vltava River with great views of Charles Bridge
- Glide in Letna Park and see Prague Metronome
- Glide at St Vitus Cathedral and Prague Castle
- Enjoy beautiful panorama over Prague with Charles Bridge
Dates & Times
Please check our booking calendar
12 Michalska st., Prague 1
Conclusion Point: same as meeting point
Full Tour Description
Enjoy the best of Prague in a fun and active way! You’ll get a chance to explore the city’s major sights along the way meanwhile your local guide will tell you all about the most interesting parts of Prague history.
You’ll visit Old Town Square with the famous Astrological Clock and Tyn Church and the city’s Jewish Quarter. You’ll take a look at the oldest synagogue and the Jewish Cemetery before you’ll ride across the Vltava River and cruise through Kampa Park. From the island, you can enjoy a great view of the Charles Bridge, one of the world famous landmarks built over 650 years ago.
Next you’ll head to Prague Castle to admire St Vitus Cathedral and St George Basilica and enjoy a breathtaking view over Prague with the bridges of Vltava River and the Old Town. At the final leg of the tour you’ll cross Vltava and pass the Opera before riding back to start point
Licensed English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
Entry fees to sights and museums, food, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- You will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 3 hours.
- You must know how to ride a bike.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years