We'll teach you how to ride and Segway, the self-balancing electric scooter, and then take you on a short guided tour of the downtown area.
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy
- St Stephen's Basilica, Liberty Square
- View over Buda Castle, Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion
All year round 10:30, 14:00, 16:00 - daily
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point: City center, close to transport links.
- Guided training and tour
- Segway machine rental during the tour
- Helmet (compulsory)
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Private Tour Option
We are happy to organize your private tour!
Know before you go
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
The tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of our office. (This isn't part in your tour time). Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable will we set off.
You're tour starts in the shadow of the magnificent Hungarian State Opera House. This Neo-Renaissance edifice is considered to possess the third best acoustics in Europe.
You will glide on the Andrassy Avenue to the city center to sites including St Stephen's Basilica and the Parliament. This Gothic Revival style construction is the largest building in Hungary. Here you'll enjoy a wonderful UNESCO World Heritage panoramic view across the Danube to Buda. You'll see the Danube, Buda Castle, Matthias Church, the Royal Palace, Fisherman's Bastion and Margaret Island.
In conclusion, you'll return to the office via Liberty Square, where you'll find the monument to the Soviet liberation of Hungary.