This is your chance to see the majestic city of Budapest on Segway with your own group and personal guide. They'll help you get the most out of your tour, by showing you the parts of the city you’re most interested in.
- Private Segway tour
- Explore Heroes’ Square, Vajdahunyad Castle and City Park
- Enjoy the Opera House and Andrassy Avenue
- Marvel at St Stephen’s Basilica and the Parliament
- View to Budapest’s World Heritage panorama: Buda Castle District, Matthias Church and the Danube
2 hours + approx 20 mins training
Meeting and Conclusion Point
Absolute Tours & Yellow Zebra Bike Rental
H-1067 Budapest, Eötvös utca 33. (5 mins from Oktogon Sq)
Children must weigh at least 40 kg and be at least 10 years of age.
For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women or infants to participate.
Full Tour Description
Because your comfort and safety is of paramount importance, each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of our office. (This isn’t part in your tour time).
Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable will we set off. You’ll begin on Andrassy Avenue, the famous tree lined boulevard which dates from 1872. You’ll pass Neo-Renaissance mansions and townhouses as well as many luxury brand stores. Along the way you’ll see the House of Terror as well as the Kodaly House.
Your second stop is Heroes’ Square. The major column is the Millennium Memorial and below it are statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars. And behind are two colonnades with statues of Hungarian kings and national leaders. Next the City Park. Being the capitals largest green area, it has various attractions including the wonderful Vajdahunyad Castle. Also you’ll see the Szechenyi Baths which are the largest medicinal baths in Europe and a wonderful place to relax after a tour.
You will glide on the Andrassy Avenue to the city center to sites including St Stephen’s Basilica and the Parliament. This Gothic Revival style construction is the largest building in Hungary. Here you’ll enjoy a wonderful UNESCO World Heritage panoramic view across the Danube to Buda. You’ll see the Danube, Buda Castle, Matthias Church, the Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastion and Margaret Island.
Then your group return towards the center to the starting point.
Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental during the tour, helmet
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and drink, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg/ 90 lbs and be at least 10 years of age.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 130 kg / 280 lbs
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women or infants to participate.
- Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- You are required to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).