Highlights and Themes
- Small-group walking tour
- Wonderful views of some of the city's most famous buildings and sights – with night illuminations
- Fantastic photo opportunities
- Inner Pest: Opera House, Andrassy Avenue, St Stephen's Basilica
- Danube Promenade, Parliament, Liberty Square
- A 1 Hour Danube Boat cruise with a welcome drink
April to October 19:00 - daily
November to March 16:30 - daily
At centrally located accommodation.
In case accommodation is not centrally located the meeting point can be arranged at Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point: Near Vigado ter pier in the city center.
- Private English speaking guide
- Welcome drink of choice
- Boat cruise ticket
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Not recommended to infants.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
The "Paris of the East" is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The city's magnificent buildings along Andrassy Avenue and Elisabeth Square and sights all glowing and illuminated at night just give this city a totally different feel than what you'll experience during the day. This night walking tour is designed to take you along a path where you see the best parts of the city by night like the Opera House, the magnificent St Stephen's Basilica, the Parliament and the Liberty Square.
You'll not only learn about these grandiose sights but also hear the stories and the history surrounding them with legends from the ancient past to up to very recent history. Everything will be explained during your relaxed and pleasant stroll in the illuminated city.
At the end of the private tour, you'll walk along the Danube Promenade before taking a 1-hour boat cruise on the Danube with a free drink of choice from the drink list .