Take a leisure Segway ride to Pest Downtown
- Small-group tour
- 1 hour fun ride on the Segway
- Enjoy riding through Pest Downtown.
- Glide along Andrassy Avenue
- Have fun in Heroes’ Square
1 hour + 20 mins training
Adult: 45 €
Student with ID: 42 €
Child: 20 €
Minimum 4 people is required to start the tour
Meeting and Conclusion Point
Yellow Zebra Bikes & Segways, 1052 Budapest, Karoly korut 16. in the courtyard
Full Tour Description
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of our office. (This isn’t part in your tour time). Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable will we set off.
Your tour starts at the shadow of the Great Synagogue followed by a ride through Pest downtown. You will see St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square with one of the city’s few remaining Soviet memorials. Then you’ll ride onwards to admire the neogothic Hungarian Parliament. Next to the Parliament, from the riverbank of the Danube you can enjoy the beautiful panorama over the Castle District with Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental during the tour, helmet
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and drink , pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg/ 90 lbs and be at least 10 years of age.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 130 kg / 280 lbs
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women or infants to participate.
- Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- You are required to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).