Jump on one of our comfy e-bikes and see Budapest and the Buda Castle in one of the most fun ways possible.
- Small-group tour with high-end Pedelec e-bikes where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal
- Opera House, St Stephen’s Basilica, Parliament
- Margaret Bridge and Margaret Island
- Buda Castle area – Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Danube Promenade
Dates & Times
Please check our booking calendar
Meeting and Conclusion Point
Full Tour Description
Your tour starts on Andrassy Avenue and at the Opera House followed by Pest downtown. You will see St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square with one of the city’s few remaining Soviet memorials. Then you’ll ride onwards to admire the neogothic Hungarian Parliament which is one of the largest in Europe.
Next to the Parliament, from the riverbank of the Danube you can enjoy the beautiful panorama over the Castle District with Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion. Next you’ll cross Margaret Bridge to have a short detour on the lush Margaret Island. This is an entire park on a historical island and is a place to relax and listen to your guide recount stories from Budapest’s tumultuous past. Next back on the bridge, we’ll cross the river to enjoy the sights of Buda up close.
You’ll make your way up the winding hill to reach the Buda Castle District on a leisure ride thanks to your ebikes. You’re arrival at the top will be rewarded with magnificent panoramic views from Fisherman’s Bastion to the entire city and the Blue Danube. Also you’ll get a historical overview of the Buda Castle district while riding through the small cobblestone streets and squares and you’ll get a feel for its medieval aspects from the first stone laid to the present day use.
Licensed English speaking guide, e-bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and drinks, pick-up or drop-off
Know before you go
- We use Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal.
- You will need to be a minimum of 140 cm tall to ride the e-bike.
- You must know how to ride a bike.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.