Enjoy fascinating views of Budapest from the bank of the Danube
- Small-group tour with licensed guide
- See the Great Synagogue and Pest downtown
- Cycle around the Great Synagogue, Pest downtown and St Stephen’s’ Basilica
- See Parliament and enjoy views of the Buda Castle District
- Enjoy both Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes
- Ride through Margaret Bridge
Leisure ride, approx. 10 km /7 miles without elevation
Adult: 29 €
Student with ID: 25 €
Meeting and Conclusion Point
Yellow Zebra Bikes & Segways, 1052 Budapest, Karoly korut 16. in the courtyard (doorbell 6.)
English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- You must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 2.5 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
Full Tour Description
Enjoy a leisurely ride through the heart of downtown Budapest and learn all about the history behind it on an interactive and entertaining bike ride.
Your tour starts in Pest Downtown at the shadow of the Great Synagogue. Next you will taking in the magnificent St. Stephen’s Basilica and you’ll glide to Budapest’s truly spectacular Parliament building. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panoramic view of the Castle District which includes Matthias Church, the Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion. To add color to what you’re seeing, your guide will tell you interesting facts and stories from Budapest’s past.
Next you cross Margaret Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you’ll ride along the bike lanes of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge. At the final leg of the tour you will cross Pest downtown before turning back to Pest downtown and finishing the tour.