Budapest comes alive in the summer and we want you to see it. Enjoy a leisurely ride through the heart of downtown Budapest and learn all about the history behind it on an interactive and entertaining bike ride.
- Small-group tour with licensed guide
- Cycle around the Opera House, St Stephen’s’ Basilica
- See Parliament and enjoy views of the Buda Castle District
- Enjoy both Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes
- Margaret Bridge and Chain Bridge
- See inner Pest
- The ride is approx. 10 km/7 miles without elevation
Dates & Times
Please check our booking calendar
Meeting and Conclusion Point
Absolute Tours & Yellow Zebra Bike Rental –
H-1067 Budapest, Eötvös utca 33. (5 mins from Oktogon Sq)
Full Tour Description
Enjoy a leisurely ride through the heart of downtown Budapest and learn all about the history behind it on an interactive and entertaining bike ride.
You’ll start to cruise along Andrassy Boulevard before taking in the magnificent St. Stephen’s Basilica. Next, you’ll glide to Budapest’s truly spectacular Parliament building. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panoramic view of the Castle District which includes Matthias Church, the Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion. To add color to what you’re seeing, your guide will tell you interesting facts and stories from Budapest’s past.
Next you cross Margaret Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you’ll ride along the bike lanes of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge. At the final leg of the tour you will cross Pest downtown before turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard and checking out the Opera House before finishing the tour.
English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- You must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 2.5 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years