Jump on one of our e-bikes and explore the sights of Budapest in a fun and exciting way.
- Small-group e-bike tour through Budapest’s major sights
- High-end Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal
- Ride to Opera House, Heroes’ Square and City Park
- See St Stephen’s Basilica, Parliament, Margaret Bridge and Margaret Island
- Ride through Buda Castle area – Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Enjoy Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge, Great Market Hall
- Coffee and cake stop included
Adult: 55 €
Student with ID: 52 €
Meeting and Conclusion Point
English speaking guide, E-bike hire and optional helmet, stop for a coffee or beverage and snack included
Entry fees to sights and museums, pick-up or drop-off
Know before you book
- You need to be a minimum of 160 cm / 4.6 ft tall to ride the e-bike.
- We use Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal.
- You must know how to ride a bike.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Full Tour Description
This is an exciting and extensive tour, giving you the chance to explore Budapest and its sights and get a feel for its vibrant culture.
Your tour starts at the shadow of the Great Synagogue and next on Andrassy Avenue followed by a ride up to the Heroes’ Square and City Park along the three lined boulevard. Here you learn about Hungarian history and culture before biking through the City Park to the Vajdahunyad Castle complex and Szechenyi Thermal Bath.
Heading downtown you will see St Stephen’s Basilica, Liberty Square and the magnificent building of the Parliament. From the riverbank of the Danube you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panorama over the Castle District. Next you cross Margaret Bridge with a short detour off to Margaret Island.
You’ll make your way up the winding hill to reach the Buda Castle District with Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church. Luckily, thanks to the electric bikes, the trip up won’t be exhausting and your arrival at the top will be rewarded with magnificent panoramic views of the entire city and the Danube.
Enjoy Danube bike lane taking in sights of the riverbank before crossing Elisabeth Bridge towards Pest downtown.
A coffee break with a dessert is included.