Jump on one of our e-bikes and explore the sights of Budapest in a fun and exciting way. On this tour, you’ll cruise down grand boulevards and get to learn all about the city and Buda Castle District as you go.
- Small-group e-bike tour through Budapest’s major sights
- High-end Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal
- Ride to Opera House, Heroes’ Square and City Park
- See St Stephen’s Basilica, Parliament, Margaret Bridge and Margaret Island
- Ride through Buda Castle area – Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Enjoy Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge, Great Market Hall
- Coffee and cake stop included
Dates & Times
Please check our booking calendar
Meeting and Conclusion Point
Full Tour Description
This is an exciting and extensive tour, giving you the chance to explore Budapest and its sights and get a feel for its vibrant culture. Along the way, your experienced local guide will be on hand to tell you about what you’re seeing and talk in-depth about the city’s history and people.
Your tour starts on Andrassy Avenue and at the Opera House followed by a ride up to the Heroes’ Square and City Park along the three lined boulevard. Here you’ll learn about Hungarian history and culture before biking through the City Park to the Vajdahunyad Castle complex and Szechenyi Thermal Bath.
Heading to the downtown you will see St Stephen’s Basilica, Liberty Square and the magnificent building of the Parliament. From the riverbank of the Danube, you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panorama over the Castle District with Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion. Next, you’ll cross Margaret Bridge over to the Buda side. But, before you’ll take a detour off to Margaret Island – an entire park on an island – where your guide will be on hand to answer questions and tell you some stories from Budapest’s tumultuous past.
You’ll make your way up the winding hill to reach the Buda Castle District with Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church. Luckily, thanks to the electric bikes, the trip up won’t be exhausting and you’re arrival at the top will be rewarded with magnificent panoramic views of the entire city.
Enjoy Danube bike lane taking in the Chain Bridge, Gellert Baths before crossing Liberty Bridge and stop by the Great Market Hall.
Through Winter months, the tour runs on Pest side: Opera House, Andrassy Avenue, Heroes’ Square and City Park, St Stephen Basilica, Parliament, Buda Castle view and Liberty Square. At the end of the ride coffee and cake makes the tour more pleasant.
Licensed English speaking guide, E-bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time, stop for a coffee or beverage and snack included
Entry fees to sights and museums, pick-up or drop-off
Know before you book
- You need to be a minimum of 140 cm / 4.6 ft tall to ride the e-bike.
- We use Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal.
- You must know how to ride a bike.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.