- Walking Tours
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Private Tours
- Special Programs
- CONTACT & ABOUT
All in one walk covering all the best sights and stories in a small group environment.
This unique and informative walking tour of Vienna, offers a complete overview of Vienna`s historical Old Town.
Highlights and Themes
- Small groups with private guide ( maximum 10 adults)
- Free drink with delicious pastry or cake included at a traditional Viennese coffee house*
- Walk through the historical centre, Medieval back roads, and beautiful squares
- Overview of Vienna`s fascinating History and Culture
- Visit the interior of the stunning St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Stroll through lanes of the centuries old Jewish quarter
- Detailed stories of WWII and Hitler's time in Vienna
* Choice of coffee, tea, juice soft drink, wine, small beer or mineral water
Our current prices and availabilities are published on our online reservation system.online booking
All Year Round
Mon, Wed & Sat from 2nd June to 24th Dec.Jan 1
Meeting time: 10:00am
In front of Mozart café at the Albertinaplatz 2, 1010 Vienna.
End Point: St. Stephan's Cathedral
This unique and informative small group walking tour of Vienna, offers a complete overview of Vienna`s historical Old Town, including: the Hofburg Imperial Palace, the impressive centre of power of the Habsburg family… and Heroes' Square where Hitler made his infamous "Anschluss" speech to the Austrians in 1938. You'll visit the hidden Minoriten Church with its remarkable mosaic copy of Leonardo da Vinci´s "The Last Supper," and of course St. Stephen's Cathedral, the unchallenged gothic masterpiece in the very heart of the city. Your guide will offer a wide range of stories spanning from Vienna`s medieval, renaissance, WWII, and modern day Vienna on this entertaining & interactive walk exposing Vienna`s best kept secrets.
Our small group tour ensures great interaction with your guide, allowing ample time to answer any questions you have along the way, and offer great advice on places to visit afterward, including the locations of bars, restaurants, and some of the city`s legendary cafes.
Private English speaking guide, coffee, tea, juice, soft drink or beer with dessert, many stops for photos and questions.
Entry fees to sights and Museums, food and beverages (unless specified), gratuity/tip.
Booking Terms and Cancellation
- Tour operates in all weather conditions; we take no responsibility for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 3 days of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty whereas no refunds for any reasons are refunded.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program is considered non-refundable for any reason.
- For this tour to operate, we need a minimum of 4 participants per tour.
- Bookings Essential this tour must be booked in advance