- Walking Tours
- BIKE Tours
- Private Tours
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
One private walking tour covering all the sights of the Old and New Town with the historical highlights.
The most unique and informative walking tour in Prague! Get a historical overview of the Old Town Square, the Astronomical Clock, The old Jewish town, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and a wide range of stories spanning from Prague's medieval, renaissance and communist eras on this entertaining & interactive walk divulging Prague's best-kept secrets.
Highlights and Themes
- Your own personal private guide
- Walk through the historical center, Medieval back roads, and beautiful squares
- Overview of Prague's fascinating history and culture
- Visit the majestic Old Town Square including the Astrological Clock
- A fascinating stroll through the centuries-old Jewish area
- The story of Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle
- Detailed stories of Prague's most famous heroes and villains
Group over 5 people
All year round, daily at 9:30 & 14:30
At your accommodation
If your accomodation is not centrally located, the meeting point can be arranged at the Absolute Tour Center: 12 Michalska Street, Prague 1 (written as: Michalská 432/12, entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Staré Paní) or at a previously agreed point.
The private tour of Prague will be an unforgettable journey through the narrow alleys, sweeping squares, and most breathtaking historical sights and monuments in Prague. Our fully trained and licensed guide will tell you some of the greatest stories that Prague has to tell along with some insight into the historical side of the city and Czech culture.
We start with a walk through the charming back roads and alleyways of the Old Town in Prague, past some of the city‘s most famous sculptures and monuments. From here we will come to Wenceslas Square, the flashpoint of the country's battle against Communism and Fascism in the 20th century. You will hear of the many brave Czechs that fought and sacrificed themselves to bring freedom to their country.
On the way to the heart of the city, you will see where Mozart first dazzled Europe with one of his most famous operas and see one of the oldest and greatest universities in Europe, established over 650 years ago!
After, we'll weave our way into the heart of Old Town Square, full of fairy tale churches, ornate architectural gems, and of course the world-famous Astronomical Clock. Hear stories of Czech battles, Prague's greatest heroes and villains, and the many unbelievable events that have taken place in the heart of Prague over the past 1000 years.
After our stop in the center, we will take a break for a cup of coffee or tea, or a glass of refreshing Czech beer. After relaxing, we then head into the old Jewish part of Prague, where you will learn about the tragic and amazing history of the Jewish people during their twelve centuries in the city. Hear stories of mystical rabbis, the powerful Golem of the Jewish ghetto, and see the oldest synagogue and cemetery in Prague.
The last points of interest and stops will be along the riverside where we'll talk about and get a great view of Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.
Inclusions: Private English speaking guide, coffee, tea, or beer, many stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, gratuity/tip.
Infant & Child Policy
Children: free of charge up to 12 years
Student: same as adult price
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours
- Clients are responsible for providing accurate accommodation details when booking this program
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents or losses / damages.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.