- Walking Tours
- BIKE Tours
- Private Tours
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
For those in search of private fun and active way to see the best of Prague.
Highlights and Themes
- Czech History and Culture
- Medieval back roads and alleyways of Prague
- Old Town Square—Astronomical Clock, Church of Our Lady before Tyn
- Riverside view of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, National Theater
- Jewish district, Old and New Synagogues, Parizska street, Rudolfinum
- See the Kafka museum (outside), Lennon Wall, and Kampa Park
- Prague Castle Area
- Wenceslas Square, Powder Tower, Estates Theatre and the Karolinum
Group over 5 people
Sorry, no children on this tour.
Participant need to be minimum 140 cm tall to ride the e-bike!
1 April - 31 October
9.30 and 14.30 - daily
Absolute Tour Center: 12 Michalska St, Prague 1 (written as: Michalská 432/12) - entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Stare Paní
Tour concludes at departure point.
Duration: 3 hours + training
All our e-bike tours start with a quick e-bike intro and city rules with bike safety and riding.
The e-bike tour is approximately 3 hour and allows you to effortlessly to cover expanded areas of the inner towns of old and new town areas plus Jewish areas and Lesser Town. Also we will visit one of the largest and most historic squares in Europe, Wenceslas Square. Here you can expect to be moved by the many stories of modern day Czechoslovak heroes who protested, fought, and sacrificed themselves here and overturned fascist and communist regimes of the 20th century. This tour also will head to the castle area via rarely explored touristy ways. Ride effortlessly up and down the hills to see and explore more of Prague with our guide.
Our tour begins from our centrally well located old town office to see the Old Town Square but before we'll pass the Powder Tower, Estates Theatre and the Karolinum which is the oldest dormitory of the Charles University. In the old town you can expect to be overcome by the pristine sight of gorgeous old style architecture, stunning monuments, and spectacular churches dating back centuries. This is one of the most amazing sights in all of Europe! We'll cover all of the important happenings here, from the imposing black Gothic church of Our Lady before Tyn, to the unparalleled Astronomical clock, to the famous townhouses that held some of Prague's most well known citizens.
Then we'll continue to the famous Jewish district for a history of the famous Old New Synagogue, the Jewish cemetery, and the story of Golem, the protector of the Jewish ghetto. Down to the riverside for a nice view makes for a tremendous picture of the castle and the many bridges connecting the old town and the lesser town known as, Mala Strana before crossing the river. After this we'll head to the Kafka museum and to see a couple of Prague's most thought provoking (and hilarious) sculptures by Czech artist David Cerny. Its something you will have to see to believe.
And then another surprise, a ride along the narrowest street in Prague! Then we pass through the beautiful greenery at Kampa Park including a unique view of the world famous Charles Bridge, Lover's padlock bridge, and the John Lennon Wall all in Lesser Town. From there we'll pass through the park and cross the bridge, passing the Funicular and Memorial to the victims of communism and then our homestretch back to the office, where you will get one last view of Charles Bridge and Prague Castle and a history of the National Theater.
Our bike tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions.
Inclusions: English speaking guide, e-bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time, stops for photos and refreshments.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Infant & Child Policy
Unfortunately no children allowed on this tour.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Participant need to be minimum 140 cm tall to ride the e-bike
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- Organizer is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.