- Walking Tours
- BIKE Tours
- Private Tours
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
For those in search of a A fun and active way to see the best of Prague.
Highlights and Themes
- Old Town Square, Medieval Prague
- The old Jewish area and Rudolfinum
- The story of Prague Castle and a view of Charles Bridge
- Across the Vltava River to Lesser Town, Kampa Park
- John Lennon Wall, Zofin Island/National Theater
- Czech Architecture and artist Dancing House/Vysehrad/Baroque/Romanesque/Brutalism/David Cerny
- Wenceslas Square, New Town and National Theater
- Estates Theater, Powder Tour and Cubist Building
Group over 5 people
Between 1 April and 31 October
Daily at 9:30 and 14:30
At your accommodation
If your accomodation is not centrally located, the meeting point can be arranged in Absolute Tour Center: 12 Michalska Street, Prague 1 (written as: Michalská 432/12) - entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Stare Paní
Tour concludes at meeting point.
This is the best way to introduce yourself to the city in a A fun and active way. We cover all of the best sights in Prague and more on our comfy bikes. Your expert guide will tell you the most interesting stories from Prague's history and help point out the best places to visit along the way. We start our tour at our shop in the Old Town and immediately head across the Vltava River. On the way we'll stop on a green island in the middle of the river for a story about the Czech National Theater. From here we head to the other side of town for a cruise through Kampa Park and its famous baby statues by renowned Czech artist David Cerny. From here you'll also get a great view of Charles Bridge and we'll share the history of this world-famous landmark built over 650 years ago.
Next we'll go for a visit to the John Lennon Wall, a collection of street art which became a symbol of protest against the Communist government in the 1980's. After this comes a stop outside the Kafka Museum where you will discover yet another provocative piece of art, once again from David Cerny, done in a style which we promise you've never seen before! We will then ride back across the river to learn about the history of the Rudolfinum and The Jewish area. The rich history of the Jewish people in Prague and their time here for over 1000 years will astound you. We'll also look at the oldest synagogue in the city, the Jewish Cemetery, and discuss some of the legends of the Jewish neighborhood.
We'll then go down Central Europe's most expensive street and then come upon the biggest stop of the tour at the breathtaking Old Town Square. You will be regaled with stories about the famous churches, buildings, good guys and bad guys of Czech history, and of course we'll check out the famous Astrological Clock.
From here we will wind our way through the center to the gothic Powder Tower, followed by a stop at the more inspiring Estates Theater, famous for Mozart's operas and where the movie Amadeus was filmed. The last major stop of the tour is one of the best, Wenceslas Square. This is the place where most of the change in Prague's history over the last century took place, from the Czech Uprising to the Velvet Revolution against communism.
Inclusions: Private English speaking guide, optional helmet included during the tour time. Stops for photos and refreshments.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Infant & Child Policy
Children 3-12 16 €
Children under 3 years free of charge
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 3 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- Organizer is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.