- Walking Tours
- BIKE Tours
- Private Tours
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
For those in search of a fun and active way to see the best of Prague then self-explore more of it!
Highlights and Themes
- Small groups with lots of insight into Czech history and culture
- Old Town Square, Medieval Prague
- The old Jewish area and Rudolfinum
- The story of Prague Castle and a view of Charles Bridge
- Across the Vltava River to Lesser Town, Kampa Park
- John Lennon Wall, Zofin Island/National Theater
- Czech Architecture and artist Dancing House/Vysehrad/Baroque/Romanesque/Brutalism/David Cerny
- Wenceslas Square, New Town and National Theater
- Estates Theater, Powder Tour and Cubist Building
2017 Ratesonline booking
28 € Adults
26 € Students
14 € Child (3 to 12 yrs)
Free 0-2 yrs with paying adult!
1 April to 31 October 10:30 - daily
No tours: from Nov to March
Absolute Tour Center: 12 Michalska Street, Prague 1 (written as: Michalská 432/12) - entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Stare Paní
This is the best way to introduce yourself to the city in a fun and active way. We cover all of the best sights in Prague and more on our comfy bikes. Your expert guide will tell you the most interesting stories from Prague history and help point out the best places to visit along the way. We start our tour at our shop in the Old Town and immediately head across the Vltava River. On the way we'll stop on a green island in the middle of the river for a story about the Czech National Theater. From here we head to the other side of town for a cruise through Kampa Park and its famous baby statues by renowned Czech artist David Cerny. From here you'll also get a great view of Charles Bridge and we'll share the history of this world-famous landmark built over 650 years ago.
Next we'll go for a visit to the John Lennon Wall, a collection of street art which became a symbol of protest against the Communist government in the 1980's. After this comes a stop outside the Kafka Museum where you will discover yet another provocative piece of art, once again from David Cerny, done in a style which we promise you've never seen before! We will then ride back across the river to learn about the history of the Rudolfinum and The Jewish area. The rich history of the Jewish people in Prague and their time here for over 1000 years will astound you as we look at the oldest synagogue in the city, the Jewish Cemetery, and discuss some of the legends of the Jewish neighborhood.
We'll then go down Central Europe's most expensive street and then come upon the biggest stop of the tour - the breathtaking Old Town Square. You will be regaled with stories about the famous churches, buildings, good guys and bad guys of Czech history, and of course the famous Astrological Clock.
From here we will wind our way through the center to the gothic Powder Tower, followed by a stop at the more inspiring Estates Theater, famous for Mozart's operas and where the movie Amadeus was filmed. The last major stop of the tour is one of the best, Wenceslas Square. This is the place where most of the change in Prague's history over the last century took place, from the Czech Uprising to the Velvet Revolution against communism.
Our bike tours are small and generally do not have more than 12 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions.
Inclusions: Private English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time. Stops for photos and refreshments.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Infant & Child Policy
Infant: free up to 2 years
Children: 3-12 years half adult price
13 years and older are charged at student price
Student rate will require a valid student ID card when joining the tour.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous biking with short breaks up to 3 hours.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.