It's new, it's fun, it's unique! See more of Krakow on a Segway and have more fun doing it!
We'll teach you how to ride a Segway, the self-balancing electric scooter, and then take you on a guided tour of the city.
Highlights and Themes
- Polish history and culture, famous characters and interesting stories
- Old Town Square, Jagiellonian University, Franciscan Church
- Bishop's Palace, Path of Pope John Paul II
- Wawel Castle, Dragon Cave, Vistula River, Planty Gardens
- Bohemian Kazimierz, Old Synagogue, Jewish Cemetery
Private Krakow Grand Segway Tour
65 € / person
Private Krakow Superior Segway Tour
85 € / person
No infants allowed.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90 lbs) and be at least 10 years of age. Parents/guardians must sign liability waiver form for any participants under the age of 18.
No child or student discounts on this tour.
Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, helmet, stops for photos and questions. 3 hour Superior Tour also includes refreshment break.
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Private Grand Segway tour
All year round
10:00, 14:30 - daily
Private Superior Segway tour
1 April - 31 October only
You can pick the superior tour as an option when booking the private Grand Tour.
Segway Tour Krakow, Sienna 17, 33-332 Kraków
Tour concludes back at your departure point.
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Krakow.
Grand Private Segway tour: 2 hours plus training
We'll give you a fantastic orientation of Krakow and fabulous views of the stunning Wawel Castle area. You'll gain an insider perspective on Polish history and culture, learn about famous characters and hear interesting stories. You'll glide from our office in the city center to sites including Old Town Square, Jagiellonian University, Franciscan Church and Bishop's Palace and follow the path of Pope John Paul II. No tour of Krakow would be complete without a glimpse of the Wawel Castle from the banks of the Vistula River and you'll also hear the legend of the dragon who lives in the hill. He may even breathe fire just for you! You'll also get to explore the cobblestone streets of the bohemian Kazimierz and learn about Krakow's Jewish community.
Superior Private Segway tour option (+1hour)
Operates: 1 April - 31 October only
For an additional 15 Euros, you can extend your tour for an extra hour of ride time. You can pick the superior tour as an option when booking the Grand Tour.
On the Superior Segway tour you'll get to see everything on the Grand tours plus you'll cross the Vistula River and explore the Podgorze district of Krakow. Here you'll learn about the devastating effects of WWII on Krakow, visit the area of the former Jewish ghetto, see the remaining ghetto walls and also see Oscar Schindler's factory. We also take a short refreshment break during the Superior tour to warm up or cool down.
Please read "Terms and Cancellations" carefully.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 8 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year. Please note the city also closes down certain areas to the Segway and also for events, fairs and festivals which can force the tour use alternative routes.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months).
- Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate.
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
- Booking Terms and Cancellation Points: Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.