It's new, it's fun, it's unique! See more of Krakow on a Segway and have more fun doing it!
We'll teach you how to ride a Segway, the self-balancing electric scooter, and then take you on a guided tour of the city.
Highlights and Themes
- 1 hour fun ride on a Segway
- Explore the Old Town area and discover Planty Gardens
- Small group tour
Tour Priceonline booking
45 € Adults
No infants allowed.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90 lbs) and be at least 10 years of age. Parents/guardians must sign liability waiver form for any participants under the age of 18.
No child or student discounts on this tour.
Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, helmet, stops for photos and questions.
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
All year round at 13:00 daily
Segway Tour Krakow, Sienna 17, 33-332 Kraków
Tour concludes back at your departure point.
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on a Segways so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and glide through Krakow's Old Town.
Duration: 1 hour plus training
The tour does not include any guiding, so we recommend it especially for those...
- ... who want to experience this fun and entertaining way of getting around the city
- ... who are not so interested in historical info and just want to have fun
- ... who want to try the Segway but have limited time for it
During the program, we will ride around the Old Town area and discover Planty Gardens.
We reserve the right to alter and change the tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 8 participants.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months).
- Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate.
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
- Booking Terms and Cancellation Points: Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.