- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + Cafe Stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + Cafe Stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Spend an unforgettable day in the Puszta and the baroque city of Kecskemét!
Highlights and Themes
- Guided walk in Kecskemét with City Hall and Main Square
- Visit a traditional Hungarian farm
- Taste pálinka and pogácsa (Fruit Schnapps and Salty Scones)
- Horse-carriage ride and horse show
- Three-course lunch accompanied by Hungarian gipsy music
2017 Ratesonline booking
68 € Adults
34 € Children (up to 12 years)
Infants are free (up to 2 years)
Students are same as adult price
April to October 9:00 Monday, Tursday, Saturday
The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Please make sure you leave us your accomodation details.
Spend an unforgettable day in the Puszta! At an hour's drive from Budapest, we stop in the baroque city of Kecskemét. We walk around the beautiful downtown and visit the most important squares and buildings, like the Main Square with the famous City Hall, the Theatre and the churches (guided walk).
From Kecskemét, we drive to a traditional Hungarian farm. After receiving the greetings of the horse (- herds)men, you can taste the famous Hungarian welcome drink, "Barack Pálinka" (Apricot Schnapps) and the "Pogácsa" (salty scone). Horsemen will then take you around and through the Puszta by horsecarriage. The program continues with a traditional horse show, which includes several breathtaking field performances.
You are then invited for a three-course lunch including the famous Hungarian goulash soup, accompanied by Hungarian gipsy music. The programme offers the possibility to ride the horses. The tour ends in the city centre.
Please note that this tour is not organized by us directly.
The program is provided by a reliable partner of Absolute Tours.
Booking Terms and Cancellation points
- Children and student pricing: Infant(s) free up to 2 years, children: 3-12 years special price, 13 years and older are charged at adult price.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.