- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Winter Bike Tour + Café & Market
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Spend an unforgettable day in the Puszta and the baroque city of Kecskemét!
Highlights and Themes
- Guided walk in Kecskemét with a visit to City Hall and Main Square
- Visit a traditional Hungarian farm
- Taste pálinka and pogácsa (fruit schnapps and salty scones)
- Horse-carriage ride and horse show
- Three-course lunch accompanied by Hungarian gipsy music
2017 Ratesonline booking
65 € Adults
33 € Children (up to 12 years, 13 years and older are charged at adult price)
Infants are free (up to 2 years)
Student prices are the same as adult price
April to October 9:00 Monday, Tursday, Saturday
The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Please make sure you give us your accommodation details.
Spend an unforgettable day in the Puszta! After an hour's drive from Budapest, we stop in the baroque city of Kecskemét. We'll walk around the beautiful downtown and visit the most important squares and buildings, like the Main Square with its famous City Hall, the theatre and the churches (guided walk).
From Kecskemét, we drive to a traditional Hungarian farm. After receiving the greetings of the horse (- herds)men, you get the chance to taste the famous Hungarian welcome drink, "barack pálinka" (apricot schnapps) and "pogácsa" (salty scone). Horsemen will then take you around and through the Puszta by horse carriage. The program continues with a traditional horse show, which includes several breathtaking field performances.
You are then invited for a three-course lunch which will include the famous Hungarian soup goulash, accompanied by Hungarian gipsy music. The programme offers the possibility to ride the horses. The tour ends in the city center.
Please note that this tour is not organized by us directly.
The program is provided by a reliable partner of Absolute Tours.
Booking Terms and Cancellation points
- Children and student pricing: Infant(s) free up to 2 years, children: 0-12 years special price, 13 years and older are charged at adult price.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.