- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Home of the Bull's Blood and the most beautiful town in Hungary!
Eger is renowned for the history of the Bull's Blood legend but the town has much more to offer, with its up and coming wine culture and beautiful architecture it is one of Hungary's lesser known gems to visit.
Highlights and Themes
- Private guided trip in English
- A walking tour around Eger's main sights
- Eger Castle visit with introduction to its history and entry
- Two Hungarian wine tastings
- Hungarian wine history
- Visit the cellars of the Valley of Beautiful Women
- Duration: 9 hours
Contact us for your personal quote.contact us for your personal quote
Tour times are flexible and cater to your needs.
At a designated, centrally-located hotel or accommodation (please provide full name and address when booking)
Eger is a charming town in Hungary, most famous for the wine region that surrounds it - producing some of Hungary's most famous and delicious wines.
On this private tour, you'll get a chance to explore the town, learn about its history, and most importantly, try some of its best wines for yourself.
After meeting at your accommodation, you'll we'll head over to Eger and start with a walking tour of the town, where your guide will tell you a little about the city's long and interesting history.
Next up, we'll head over to Eger Castle and take the chance to see the both inside and out. The castle is located on a hill, so you'll also have plenty of chances to take spectacular photos.
After this, we'll head slightly out of the town center to explore the famous Valley of Beautiful Women, where the wine cellars of Eger are located. Here you'll have a chance to try two different wines, and, of course, you can buy some to take back with you if you want as well.