- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Enjoy a remarkable day in the Danube Bend!
The Danube Bend, just north of Budapest, is perfect for day trips for those who want to see more of Hungary outside its capital.
Highlights and Themes
- Enjoy the magnificent Danube Bend scenic route
- Esztergom Basilica crypt and treasure visit
- >Visegrad Royal Palace and Castle (outside only)
- Walking tour of Szentendre the artist village
- Opportunity to explore for yourself and go shopping
- Boat ride back to Budapest in high season only
Contact us for your personal quote.contact us for your personal quote
Tour times are flexible and cater to your needs.
At a designated, centrally-located hotel or accommodation (please provide full name and address when booking)
On this private tour, you'll spend an unforgettable day exploring the Danube Bend.
Visegrád: we'll check out the 750 year-old stones of the formal Royal Residence (entrance fee not included), where your guide will tell you about life in the middle ages and show you the fascinating panorama of the Danube Valley
Esztergom: this town is considered the Northern gate of Budapest and the center of the Catholic Church. While there, we'll pay a visit to Hungary's largest cathedral (also the burial place of famous cardinals of Hungary, like Primate József Mindszenty). You'll also get a chance to glance across the river and enjoy the view over to Slovakia - the border is the river itself!
Szentendre: Our final stop of the day is the artist's village of Szentendre. It is a small baroque city at the gate of the Danube Bend, where the River Danube and the Pilis Mountains meet. It's a wonderfully beautiful natural environment. We'll walk around the baroque settlement, built on Medieval ruins and go up the narrow streets to the panorama point to see the Danube. Afer, you have the chance to explore and enjoy the town on your own. Maybe visit the museums (for example the world-famous Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum, or the Confectionery Museum - with buildings and people made of marzipan), or you might like to go shopping.
During the summer (between the 1st of May and the 28th of September) we return to Budapest on the Danube by boat.
The tour ends at the pier / city center.
During the tour, we stop for lunch (optional, not included in the price.)
Please note that this tour is not organized by us directly.
The program is provided by a reliable partner of Absolute Tours.