- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Winter Bike Tour + Café & Market
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
We will teach you how to ride a Segway, the self-balancing electric scooter and then take you on a guided tour of the Pest side of the city.
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Introduction to Hungarian history and culture (all tours)
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy (all tours)
- Inner Pest – Great Synagogue, Deak and Elizabeth Squares, Chain Bridge Vaci St, Vorosmarty Sq., Danube Promenade, Vigado (day tour)
- St Stephen's Basilica, Parliament and Liberty Square areas (all tours)
- Margaret Bridge, Margaret Island (only on evening tour)
- Heroes' Square, House of Terror, City Park, Upper Andrassy Boulevard (only Superior tours)
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
Budapest Grand Segway Tour (9:30 and 15:00): 2 hours + training
We'll give you a fantastic orientation of Inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District.
You will glide from our office in the city center to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the tree-lined Grand Boulevard of Andrassy. Also on the Budapest Segway Grand Tour you will see Deak Square, Elizabeth Square, Great Synagogue, Vorosmarty Square and the Vaci Walking District, the Vigado and Danube Promenades, the Chain Bridge, Széchenyi Square, Parliament area, Liberty Square and much more!
Budapest Superior Segway Tour option (+1 hour)
Operates from 1 April to 31 October, at 9:30 only
For additional +15 EUR, you can extend your Grand Segway Tour with an extra +1 hour ride to the Heroes' Square, House of Terror, City Park and Upper Andrassy Boulevard
Budapest Morning and Afternoon Segway Tour
Enjoy a two hour guided Segway tour in Inner Pest. With the Superior option an additional one hour guided ride to the Heroes square.online booking
65 € - 2 hour Grand city Segway tour
80 € - 3 hour Superior city Segway tour
Afternoon City Segway Touronline booking
65 € - 2 hour Grand Afternoon city Segway tour
No children or student discounts on this tour.
No infants allowed.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90lbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
Inclusions: Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental during the tour, stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/ tip.
Year Round Daily - 9.30, 15:00
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point is the same as the meeting point.
Duration: 2 hours + training, 3 hours + training (Superior option only on morning tours)
Training normally lasts between 20 - 30 minutes.
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
Whichever tour, whether during the daytime or evening, we'll give you a fantastic orientation of Inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. You will glide from our office in the city center to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the tree-lined Grand Boulevard of Andrassy. Also on the daytime Budapest Segway Grand Tour you will see Deak Square, Elizabeth Square, Great Synagogue, Vorosmarty Square and the Vaci Walking District, the Vigado and Danube Promenades, the Chain Bridge, Szechenyi Square, Parliament area, Liberty Square and much more!
On the Superior Segway Budapest Tour you will get to see everything on the Grand Tours plus outer Andrassy Boulevard, Terror house, Manor houses, Heroes' Square and City Park as well!
We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
Get a historical overview of the Buda Castle district, on a Segway through the cobblestone streets and squares, grand palaces and buildings making up the entire castle area. You'll get a feel for the phases of the area's past, from the first stone laid to its modern day use. Your guide will lead you through the castle area around the main points, talking about the role the castle played and the occupations in endured. All the while you'll get to enjoy these sights as you glide around effortlessly on a Segway.
During this tour, you will see the major areas of Royal Palace, Presidential Palace, Disz Square, Holy Trinity Square, Hess András Square, Matthias Church of Our Lady and the Fisherman's Bastion, Arpad Toth Promenade, Mary Magdalene Tower and Church.
The tour starts with a 20 minute orientation session (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on your Segway so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer the castle.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- All our riders must have the ability to perform actions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280lbs/130kg or under 90lbs/40kg
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice when necessary.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.