- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Lunch or dinner with cruise on the Danube!
Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise on the River Danube with a full buffet meal.
Highlights and Themes
- Welcome drink
- High quality and comfy boat ride with panorama deck
- Unlimited buffet of appetizers, soups, main courses, salads, garnishes, fruit platters and desserts
- 3 drinks included - 1 welcome drink, 1 glass of wine / beer / soft drink, mineral water (0.33l)
- Unique view of Budapest by day or night
Current prices are published on our reservation system.online booking
Year Round - daily
14:00 Lunch and cruise
19:00 Dinner and cruise with live music
Duna Palota (Danube Palace), V. district, Zrinyi utca 5.
Conclusion Point: Near to the point of departure
Full Tour Description
Budapest's panorama was added to the World Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO. According to their justification, the banks of the Danube in Budapest illustrate the various periods of the capital's history, and furthermore, the city has one of the world's outstandingly beautiful urban cityscapes. The World Heritage site, inscribed in 1987, stretched from the Chain Bridge (Clark Ádám Square) to the Technical University on the Buda side - an area containing the Gellért Baths, Gellért Hill with its Freedom Monument and the Citadella, and also the buildings of the Buda Castle District.
Lunch Boat Cruise - 14:00:
See the Danube capital during a romantic cruise combined with a delicious lunch on one of our air-conditioned ships. We will take you on a 1.5-hour-long cruise with an excellent warm buffet lunch, which is prepared by Hungary's only Gault Millau-rated chef, Klöter Gregor-Grex.
After lunch, you can enjoy the view from the open upper deck of the ship.
Evening Boat Cruise with live music 19:00:
The cruise includes live music. The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály Awarded Rajkó Folk Orchestra, including the world-famous violinist Zsigmond Vidak who is the recipient of the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic.
On the ship, you can feel Budapest's romantic atmosphere surrounded by the friendly lights of the Danube capital and enjoy a warm and excellent buffet dinner, which is prepared by Hungary's only Gault Millau-rated chef, Klöter Gregor-Grex. We will take you on a 1,5-hour-long cruise on one of our air-conditioned ships. In the romantic candlelight atmosphere, you can enjoy a wonderful view of Budapest swimming in light. After dinner, you can also admire the view from the open upper deck of the ship.
Drinks included: 1 glass of red or white wine + 1 bottle of water (0,33) or soft drink. Extra consumption must be paid on the spot.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- Children: 3-12 years half adult 13 years and older are charged at student price, student rate will require a valid student ID card when joining the tour.
- Late arrival will forfeit your attendance to the program, as the boat departs on time. Please show up 30 minutes minimum prior to boat time.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice when necessary.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.