- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
See beautiful Budapest by night!
Budapest is often called the “Paris of the East”! We take you for an evening stroll to get the best photos of Budapest sights and learn about their history.
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Excellent views of Budapest's best sights illuminated
- All the best photo stops for that perfect picture
- 1 hour boat cruise with drinks on the Danube
Group over 5 people
Inclusions: English speaking guide, welcome drink of choice, boat cruise ticket, many stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
All Year Around - daily
January, February, November, December: 16:30
March & October: 19:00
April, May, June, July, August & September: 19:30
At your accommodation.
If your accomodation is not centrally located, the the meeting point will be at the Absolute Tour Centre - 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 or at a previously agreed point.
Tour ends near Vigado Square Pier, in the city center
Duration: 2.5-3 hours (depends on season and the boat schedule)
"Paris of the East" is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The magnificent buildings and sights all glowing and illuminated just give this city a totally different feeling than what you'll experience during the day.
Our Night Stroll is designed to take you on a route where you see the best parts of the city by night for some of the most terrific photo ops. You'll not only learn about these grandiose sights but hear the stories and the history surrounding them with legends from the ancient past and from more recent history as well. Everything will be explained during our relaxed and pleasant stroll in the illuminated city.
At the end of the tour, we cap off the evening with a one hour boat cruise on the Danube with a free drink of choice from the drink list!
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.