- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk with dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour with Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour with Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour with café stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour with Cafe Stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk with Cafe Stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
All about the Segway experience - it's fun & unique!
We'll teach you how to ride a Segway, the self balancing electric scooter, and then we take you on a fun trip to the heart of the city.
Highlights and Themes
- 1 hour private fun ride on the Segway with an experienced Segway instructor
- Flexibility within the 1-hour
Flexibility within 1 hour. Some recommendations:
- Opera House, Andrassy Blvd,
- Great Synagogue, Deak and Elisabeth Squares, Vaci Street
- Danube Promenade, Vorosmarty Square, Vigado, Chain Bridge
- St Stephen's Basilica, Liberty Square, Parliament
- Margaret Bridge, Margaret Island
- Heroes' Square and City Park
2017 Ratesonline booking
Group over 5 people
No children or student discounts on this tour.
No infants allowed.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90lbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
Inclusions: Private training and fun ride with a professional Segway Instructor, Segway machine rental during the tour, helmets (compulsory)
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
From 1 February - All year around at 11:30, 16:00 daily
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point same as meeting point.
Duration: 1 hour + training
Training normally lasts between 20-30 minutes.
The program starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
The tour does not include any guiding, so we recommend it especially to those..
.. who want to experience this fun and entertaining way of getting around the city
.. who are new in the city and just want to have a quick orientation
.. who are not so interested in historical info and just want to have fun
.. who want to try the Segway but have limited time for it
We try our very best to accommodate special requirements but due to the limits of the Segway (high curbs and outdoor surfaces) and safety standards we uphold some areas will not be allowed to access on Segway. Guide reserves the right to make judgement of visiting areas and accessible points. Please note the city also closes down certain areas to the Segway and also for events, fairs and festivals which can make the tour use alternative routes.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- All ourRiders must have the ability to perform actions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280lbs/130kg or under 90lbs/40kg
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice when necessary.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.