- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk with dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour with Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour with Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour with café stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour with Cafe Stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk with Cafe Stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Discover the city with our private bike tour!
Enjoy a leisurely experience and learn about Budapest and the history behind it through an innovative and entertaining bike ride through Budapest's major sights either by day or night.
Highlights and Themes
- Your group only with a private certified guide
- Innovative stories, interactive participation encouraged
- Overview of Hungarian History and Culture
- Flexibility within 3,5 hours, you can decide the main focus of the tour
- Coffee and cake stop is included
Group over 5 people
Inclusions: Private English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time, stop for coffee or beverage and pastry included.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Flexibility within 3,5 hours, some tips:
- Heroes' Square with introduction to the rich Hungarian history and culture
- City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle, peek into Széchenyi bath house
- Opera House, St Stephen Basilica, Liberty Square, Parliament
- Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge
- Inner Central Pest – Opera, Andrassy, Deak Sq, Elizabeth Sq
- Margaret Bridge, Margaret Island
- Buda Castle District – Royal Palace, Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church
- Grand Market Hall, National Museum, Great Synagogue
- A coffee and traditional Hungarian pastry break is included
Our experienced guides will always ride the safest routes with you. Guide reserves the right to make to make judgement of visiting areas and accessible points.
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point same as meeting point.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 4 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- Organizer is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice when necessary.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.