- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Discover the city on our private bike tour!
Enjoy a leisurely ride and learn about Budapest and its history through an innovative and entertaining bike tour around Budapest's major sights either by day or night.
Highlights and Themes
- Your group only with a private certified guide
- An interactive tour with interesting stories
- Overview of Hungarian history and culture
- Flexibility within 3,5 hours, you can decide the main focus of the tour
- Coffee and cake stop is included
Group over 5 people
Inclusions: Private English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time, stop for coffee or beverage and pastry included.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Flexibility within 3,5 hours, some tips:
- Heroes' Square with introduction to Hungary's rich history and culture
- City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle, peek into Széchenyi Bath House
- Opera House, St Stephen Basilica, Liberty Square, Parliament
- Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge
- Inner Central Pest – Opera, Andrassy, Deak Square, Elizabeth Square
- Margaret Bridge, Margaret Island
- Buda Castle District – Royal Palace, Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church
- Grand Market Hall, National Museum, Great Synagogue
- A stop fo coffee and traditional Hungarian pastry is included
Our experienced guides will always ride the safest routes with you. Guide reserves the right to make to make judgement of visiting areas and accessible points.
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point is the same as the meeting point.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 4 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- Organizer is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice when necessary.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.