- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Winter Bike Tour + Café & Market
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Get in-depth insight into Budapest with a local guide!
Private walking tours of Budapest offer guests the flexibility on the tour themes and sights visited. Our private walking tours are specifically catered to meet each guest's or group's desired sightseeing experience.
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Your group only with a private certified guide
- An interactive tour with interesting stories
- Overview of Hungarian history and culture
- Visit the city's main sights plus hidden ones!
- Pick up from your hotel
Group over 5 people
Inclusions: Private certified guide, hotel pick -up, coffee or soft drink with 2 homemade pastries, public transport tickets during the tour, many stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
All year round - 9:30, 14:00, 17:00
At your accommodation.
If your accomodation is not centrally located, the the meeting point will be at the Absolute Tour Centre - 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 or at a previously agreed point.
Duration: 3 hours, plus travel time from accommodation
See the city through a local's eyes and point of view. Discover and learn about Hungarian culture, sights and customs. The tour allows you to meet your private guide at your hotel/accommodation. Here the guide will begin with an introduction to the city before you head out to check out the general sights.
Optional itinerary suggestions:
- Heroes' Square with introduction to the Hungary's rich history and culture of kings
- City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle, peek into Széchenyi Bath House
- Millenium Metro back to Pest downtown
- St Stephen Basilica
- Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge
- Inner Central Pest – Opera, Andrassy, Deák Square, Elizabeth Square
- A coffee and traditional Hungarian pastry break is included
- Buda Castle District
- Royal Palace, Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church
Getting the most out of Budapest through a local private walking tour is the best way to see the city. Our guides are all certified and highly trained professionals.
- Discounted pricing: Infant(s) free up to 2 years, children: 3-12 years special price, 13 years and older are charged at student price, student rate will require a valid student ID card when joining the tour.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.