- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + Cafe Stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + Cafe Stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
In depth insight of Budapest through a local guide!
Private walking tours of Budapest offer guests the flexibility of tour themes and sights visited. Our private walking tour is specifically catered to meet each guest's or group's desired sightseeing experience.
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Your group only with a private certified guide
- Innovative stories, interactive participation encouraged
- Overview of Hungarian History and Culture
- Visit to main sights plus hidden ones!
- Pick up from your hotel
Group over 5 people
Inclusions: Private certified guide, hotel pick -up, coffee or soft drink with 2 homemade pastries, public transport tickets during the tour, many stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
All year around - 9:30, 14:00, 17:00
At your accommodation.
In case accommodation is not centrally located: meeting point can be arranged in Absolute Tour Centre - 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 or in previously agreed meeting point.
Duration: 3 hours, plus travel time from accommodation
See the city through a local's eyes and point of view. Discover and learn about Hungarian culture, sights and customs. The tour allows you to meet your private guide at your hotel/accommodation. Here the guide will begin an introduction of the city before heading out to check out the general sights.
Optional itinerary suggestion:
- Heroes' Square with introduction to the rich Hungarian history and culture through the chronological line of kings
- City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle, peek into Széchenyi bath house
- Millenium Metro back to Pest downtown
- St Stephen Basilica
- Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge
- Inner Central Pest – Opera, Andrassy, Deák Sq, Elizabeth Sq
- A coffee and traditional Hungarian pastry break is included
- Buda Castle District
- Royal Palace, Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church
Getting the most out of Budapest through a local private walking tour is the best way to see the city. Our guides are all certified and highly trained professionals.
- Discounted pricing: Infant(s) free up to 2 years, children: 3-12 years special price, 13 years and older are charged at student price, student rate will require a valid student ID card when joining the tour.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.