- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
A delightful concert in Saint Stephen's Basilica
Highlights and Themes
- Visit the inside of the Saint Stephen's Basilica
- Rich organ performance pieces
- Award winning organ players
2017 Ratesonline booking
Current prices are published on our reservation system.
Discounts tickets for students and children also available online.
Inclusions: Entry tickets
Exclusions: Food drink, transport to/from concert location
March: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
April: 6, 13, 20, 27
May: 4, 11, 18, 25
June: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
July: 6, 13, 20, 27
August: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
September: 7, 14, 21, 28
October: 5, 12, 19, 26
November: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
December: 7, 14, 21, 28
Starting at 20:00 (meeting time: 19:30)
At the entrance of the Basilica - 1051 Budapest, Szent Istvan Square 1.
The St. Stephen's Basilica is one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings in Budapest. This is the most important church in Hungary, one of the most significant tourist attractions and the third highest building in our country.
The construction, started in 1851, according to the plans of Miklós Ybl, was completed by József Kauser in 1905. Over the next 50 years, the church suffered from wars, storms and earthquakes. The church was reconstructed from 1983-2003.
The program of the concert was adapted by Miklos Teleki. Together with Virágh András, they are some of the best organ artists in Hungary. The arias of the program are performed by Kolos Kováts, one of the most famous concert oratorio singers in Hungary.
Among numerous prizes, in 1992 he received the highest prize Hungarian artist can acquire: the Kossuth Prize. The flute is played by Eleonóra Krusic who is already known for her performances with different orchestras from Barcelona to Zürich, Graz and Vienna.
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Prelude and Fugue C Major BWV 545
Tommaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
Antonio Stradella (1639-1682): Pieta Signore
Antonio Vivaldi (1655-1736): 4 Seasons – Winter
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Ave verum
Georges Bizet (1838-1875): Agnus
Franz Schubert (1797-1828): Ave
Ferenc Liszt (1811-1886): Fantasy and Fugue on the theme B-A-C-H
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827): The Glory of
Johann Sebastian Bach: Menuett, Badinerie from B minor suite
Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor (BWV 565)
Optional Dinner and Cruise: After the show, join us on a 1.5 hour-long river cruise on one of our heated and air-conditioned ship starting at 22:00. You can enjoy a buffet dinner consisting of Hungarian and international specialities, vegetarian foods and many different delicious catering to a niche admiring the one of a kind beauty of Budapest swimming in lights. After dinner, you can enjoy the view from the open upper deck of the ship.
Please note that this tour is not organized by us directly.
The program is provided by a reliable partner of Absolute Tours.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- The theatre management reserves the right to refuse admission and request latecomers to await admission to the auditorium until a convenient break in the performance. The theatre management cannot guarantee that latecomers can occupy the original seats assigned to them by their tickets. For each location please show up 30 minutes minimum prior to program time.
Info / confirmation tel: (+36-1) 317-1377
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice when necessary.
- No numbered seats, please show up 30 min minimum prior to program time.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.