- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Winter Bike Tour + Café & Market
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Learn to ride a Segway and then take a spin around János Hill's major sights.
Highlights and themes
- János Hill
- Elizabeth's Tower
- Normafa Ski-house
- Normafa Slope
- Anna's Field
- Wolf's Throat Valley, Devil's Ditch (only Superior option)
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session just by the Base on our practice track (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer the Buda Hills.
2017 Online Booking
Current prices are published on our reservation system.online booking
1 February - 31 March and 1 November - 31 January
1 April - 30 October
10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
1 April - 30 October only
10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
High-Tech Sports Base, 1121 Budapest, Eötvös út 59/A Normafa Skihouse, at the end station of bus 21A
Full Tour Description
Buda Hills Off-road Segway Tour (1 hour)
A great tour in which you'll get familiar with off-road Segway riding on our original x2 Segways. We follow Janoshegyi Street (no cars) for a little extra exercise and carving fun and after practicing emergency braking maneuvers off the road we go. We get a glance at the famous Libego (chair lift) top station and Elizabeth's Tower (a place worth visiting right after the Segway tour) and then adventure around the beautiful forest on our way back. Have a peek at the Children's Railway, the popular Anna's Field and end at the top of Normafa Slope where you will get the breath-taking panorama of the city - an unforgettable, moment to finish the tour.
Buda Hills Superior Off-road Segway Tour (2 hours option)
Operates: March 16th to Nov 15th only.
On this tour you will get to see everything on the Buda Hills 1 hour tour, and then we extend your extreme Segway experience with an adrenaline-fuelled ride around some hidden parts of János Hill (Wolf's Throat Valley, Devil's Ditch), plus some extra exercises for those brave and ready for challenges. This is a tour that puts you in a different perspective and gets you ready for advanced level off-road Segway riding.
You can pick superior tour as an option while booking the normal tour.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- All our riders must have the ability to perform actions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280lbs/130kg or under 90lbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
- Booking Terms and Cancellation Points: Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.