- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
See beautiful Budapest by night!
Budapest is often called the “Paris of the East”! We take you for an evening stroll for the best photo ops and to hear the stories surrounding these famous sights.
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Excellent views of Budapest's best sights illuminated
- Lots of photo stops so you can get that perfect picture
- 1 hour boat cruise with drinks on the Danube
2017 Ratesonline booking
38 € Adult
36 € Student (with a valid student card)
19 € Child (up to 12 years)
Infants are free up to 2 years
Inclusions: English speaking guide, welcome drink of choice, boat cruise ticket, many stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
All year round
January, February, November, December 17:00 Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
March, October 19:00 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
April, May, June, July, August, September 19:30 - daily except Tuesday
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point: Tour ends near Vigado ter Pier in the city center.
Duration: 2.5-3 hours (depends on season and the boat schedule)
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The magnificent buildings and sights all glowing and illuminated at night just give this city a feeling totally different to what you'll experience during the day. Our Night Stroll is designed to take you on a route where you see the best parts of the city by night for some of the most terrific photo ops.
You'll not only learn about these grandiose sights but hear the stories and the history surrounding them with legends from the ancient past and from more recent history as well. Everything will be explained during our relaxed and pleasant stroll in the illuminated city.
At the end of the tour, we cap off the evening with a one hour boat cruise on the Danube with a free drink of choice from the drink list!
Our walking tours are small personal groups and generally do not have more than 15 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide and press them for local tips of where to go and what else to do.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.