- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk with dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour with Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour with Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour with café stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour with Cafe Stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk with Cafe Stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
A special evening concert consisting of a symphonic orchestra, hungarian folk song adaptations, operetta and ballet performances!
Highlights and Themes
- Classical, Operetta, Hungarian folk and Gypsy music
- Professional acts
- Authentic Hungarian concert by professional artists
2017 Ratesonline booking
Current prices are published on our reservation system.
Discounts tickets for students and children also available online.
Inclusions: Entry tickets
Exclusions: Food drink, transport to/from concert location
May: 6, 13, 20, 27
June: 3, 10, 17, 24
July: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Aug: 5, 12, 19, 26
Sept: 2, 10, 16, 23, 30
Oct: 7, 14, 21, 28 Dec: 27, 30
Starts: 20:00 (meeting time 19:30)
Please see our booking calendar for up to date actual performance dates.
DUNA PALOTA Concert Hall - Address: 1051 Budapest, Zrinyi utca 5.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Music always had a special place in the Hungarian culture. The country's unique folklore traditions, its numerous world famous composers and musicians had great influence in the European music life inspiring numerous foreign composers and artists.
Now you have the chance to experience this one of a kind harmony with the guidance of the country's best performers. The show combines all the captivating elements of Classical, Operetta, Hungarian folk and Gypsy music, forming a truly exciting and precious event. One of the most famous Hungarian classical music ensembles, the Danube Symphony Orchestra is leading the performance, accompanied by professional ballet dancers for a more complex and vivid experience.
The program also features operetta performances by the soloists of the world-famous Budapest Operetta Theatre.
To make the experience more colourful, a special Hungarian instrument, the cimbalom will be introduced. It is a truly unique traditional stringed instrument, which provides perfect harmony, accompanying the grand symphonic orchestra. We would also like to show you the Hungarian folk music heritage, by featuring traditional folk song adaptations performed by an authentic Gypsy ensemble. The show also includes a performance by one of Hungary's great talents from the national “Virtuosos" talent show.
Hector Berlioz: Rákóczi March (Orchestra) - Zoltán Kodály: Intermezzo - from the Opera Háry János (Orchestra) - Johannes Brahms: Hungarian Dances No. 5. (Orchestra with cimbalom solo) - Béla Bartók: Roumanian Folk Dances (Orchestra) - Jules Massenet: Thais - Meditation (Kiss Zoltán, Orchestra) - Ferenc Erkel: Palotás – from the Opera Hunyadi László (Orchestra) - Franz Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2. (Orchestra with cimbalom solo)
Franz Lehár: Eva-Waltz (Ballett Ensemble) - Emmerich Kálmán:The Czardas Queen – "Das ist die Liebe" - Franz Lehár: The Merry Widow- Medley (Orchestra) - Franz Lehár: The Merry Widow– "Grisetten Lied und Kan-Kan" (Ballett Ensemble) - Grigoraş Ionică Dinicu: The nightingale (Gypsy Band) - A csitári hegyek alatt… (Hungarian Folk song, Gypsy Band) Vittorio Monti: Csárdás Czardas (Gypsy Band) - Emmerich Kalman: The Devil-rider– Palotás (Orchestra, Ballett Ensemble) - Emmerich Kálmán: Countess Mariza– "Komm mit nach Varazdin" - Johann Strauss jr.:Long live the Magyar! Op. 332. (Orchestra) - Emmerich Kálmán: Countess Mariza– "BraunesMädel von der Pussta" (Ballett Ensemble)
Optional Dinner and Cruise: after the show take part on the 1.5 hour long river cruise on one of our heated and air-conditioned ship starting at 22:00. You can enjoy a buffet dinner consisting of Hungarian and international specialities, vegetarian foods and many different delicious desserts, while admiring the one of a kind beauty of Budapest swimming in lights. After dinner you can enjoy the view from the open upper deck of the ship.
Please note that this tour is not organized by us directly.
The program is provided by a reliable partner of Absolute Tours.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission and request latecomers to await admission to the auditorium until a convenient break in the performance. The Management cannot guarantee that latecomers can occupy the self-same seats assigned to them by their tickets.
- Please show up 30 min minimum prior to program time.
- Student and child policy: 3 years and older are charged at student price. Student rate will requre a valid student ID card when joining the tour.
- Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.