- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Winter Bike Tour + Café & Market
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
We will teach you how to ride a Segway, the self-balancing electric scooter and then take you on a guided tour of the Pest side of the city with a visit to Margaret Island.
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Introduction to Hungarian history and culture
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy
- St Stephen's Basilica, Parliament and Liberty Square areas
- Margaret Bridge, Margaret Island
Tour Priceonline booking
No children or student discounts on this tour.
No infants allowed.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90lbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
Inclusions: Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental during the tour, stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/ tip.
1 April to 31 October Daily 18.00
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point is the same as the meeting point.
Duration: Duration: 2 hours + training
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
During this evening tour, we'll give you a fantastic orientation of inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. You will glide from our office in the city center to sights including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the tree-lined Grand Boulevard of Andrassy towards the Parliament area, Liberty Square before we conclude at Margaret Island. While crossing Margaret Bridge you'll get the chance to enjoy the panorama of the Parliament and the Buda Castle District and Gellert Hill. On the way back we glide through the city's main inner town sights which will be illuminated as it's dusk giving great photo opportunities during the tour.
We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- All our riders must have the ability to perform actions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280lbs/130kg or under 90lbs/40kg
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice when necessary.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.