- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + Cafe Stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + Cafe Stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
Enjoy a leisurely experience and learn about Budapest and the history behind it through an innovative and entertaining bike ride around Budapest's major sights by day with a refreshing coffee stop.
Highlights and Themes
- Hungarian History and Culture
- Heroes' Square and City Park
- Inner Pest – Opera, Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bridge, view over Buda Castle
- Buda & Pest promenade bike lanes
- Gellert Square, Liberty bridge, Market hall area & Margit bridge
- Refreshment stop included in the tour
Tour Priceonline booking
28 € Adult
26 € Student (with a valid student card)
12 € Child (up to 12 years)
Infants are free up to 2 years
Inclusions: English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time. Stops for photos and refreshments. Day tour has a stop for coffee or beverage and pastry included.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
1 March - 31 March
11:00 - Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
1 April - 31 October
11:00 - daily
1 November - 30 November
11:00 - Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point same as meeting point.
Full tour description
Duration: 4 hours
Budapest's original and most renowned biking tour is an innovative, entertaining, easy and relaxing way to see mostly all the city sights in a more intimate way through our grand roads and bike pathways. An excellent way to first get orientated with the city and its history before heading out on your own to explore. A coffee and traditional Hungarian pastry break is included in the daytime tour.
Day tour: approx. 16 km / 10 miles, flat ride, no elevation.
The tour begins on Andrassy Boulevard and at the Opera house and then a ride up to the Heroes' Square and City Park along the tree lined boulevard. Here we learn about the Hungarian history and culture before biking through the park to the Vajdahunyad Castle complex built to display the Hungarian architecture forms for the 1896 world Expo and Szechenyi bath house (peek inside if open). Next we ride back to the city centre down to the St. Stephen's Basilica named after the first Hungarian king.
After seeing the beautiful church and square and we ride to Liberty square for a look at the last Soviet remembrance then on to the Parliament. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panorama over the Castle District: Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman's Bastion where our guide will explain in details about the sights. We are crossing the Margit Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you'll ride along the banks of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge, Clark Adam Square, Elizabeth Bridge, Rudas baths and the famous Gellert hotel and baths before crossing the Liberty Bridge back over to the Pest side to see the Grand Market Hall, and passing by the National Museum and the Great Synagogue before turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard and checking out the Opera House before finishing the tour.
Our bike tours are small and generally do not have more than 15 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 4 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- We are not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice when necessary
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.