- WALKING TOURS
- Budapest Absolute Walk
- Budapest Castle District Walk + dessert stop
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Hidden Budapest
- Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Absolute Street-food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Pub Crawl Nightlife Tour
- BIKE & SEGWAY
- Segway Tours:
- Daily Segway Tours in Budapest
- Year Round Daily Segway Tours
- Budapest Fun Segway Tour
- Evening Segway Tour + Margaret Island visit
- Budapest Castle District Segway Tour
- Off-Road Segway Adventure in Buda Hills
- Bike Tours and Hiring:
- Bike Tours in Budapest
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Winter Bike Tour + Café & Market
- Alternative Budapest Bike Tour
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Budapest Summer Evening Bike Ride
- Szentendre Bike Tour
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Big Groups & Incentives:
- Large Group Segway and Bike Tours
- Segway Company Incentives
- PRIVATE TOURS
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Private Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Tour of Budapest & Hungary History
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Fun Segway Tour
- Private City Tour by Minivan
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
- OUT OF BUDAPEST
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- CONTACT & ABOUT
An entertaining and relaxing evening bike ride around Budapest's major sights!
Enjoy a leisurely experience and learn about Budapest and its history with an innovative and entertaining bike ride around Budapest's major sights.
Click here for full tour description.
Highlights and Themes
- Hungarian history and culture
- Inner Pest – Opera, Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bridge, view over Buda Castle
- Buda & Pest promenade bike lanes along the Danube
- Gellert Square, Liberty bridge, Market Hall area & Margit Bridge
Tour Priceonline booking
24 € Adult
22 € Student
10 € Child
Infants upto 2 years go free
Inclusions: English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time. Stops for photos and refreshments.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
14 April - 30 September
17:00 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Extra availability from 1 June to 31 August:
No tours from 1 December to 28 February.
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point is the same as the meeting point.
Full tour description
Duration: 3 hours
Budapest's original and most renowned bike tour is an innovative, entertaining, easy and relaxing way to see most of the city sights in a more intimate way, travelling along grand roads and bike pathways. An excellent way to first get orientated with the city and its history before heading out on your own to explore.
Distance: approx. 10 km / 7 miles, flat ride, no elevation.
Our evening tour will take a relaxed and very flat route and cover sights along the bank of the Danube river. Starting from our office you'll cruise along Andrassy Boulevard before taking in the magnificent St. Stephen's Basilica. After seeing this beautiful church and square we'll ride Liberty Square for a look at what is the last Soviet memorial in the city, before heading on to Parliament. From the riverbank, you can enjoy a beautiful view over the Castle District: Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman's Bastion. Your guide will explain what you're seeing in details. Next, we'll cross over Margit Bridge to the Buda side. Here you'll ride along the banks of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge, Clark Adam Square, Elizabeth Bridge, Rudas Baths and the famous Gellert Hotel and Baths before crossing Liberty Bridge back over to the Pest side to see the Grand Market Hall, then passing by the National Museum and the Great Synagogue before turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard and checking out the Opera House before finishing the tour.
Join our relaxed and shorter evening bike tour. The route of the tour is the same as the route of the Daily Bike Tour, with two exceptions: we do not go to Heroes' Square, and there is no coffee stop included. During evening tour, all of the sights will be seen at dusk and some will even be illuminated, giving great photo opportunities during the stops.
Our bike tours are small and generally do not have more than 15 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- We are not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty with no refunds given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.